Date(s) - 26/01/2019 - 27/01/2019
This workshop is designed as an introduction to understanding and healing from betrayal trauma. In this workshop we discuss and engage in the following themes:
- understanding sex addiction and betrayal trauma
- creating emotional safety
- developing healthy boundaries
- therapeutic movement
- exploring the impact and beginning to process the experience of betrayal trauma
- learning how to build healthy supports
- embracing self-compassion and making a recovery plan
Requirements for Attendance
In order to participate in the Betrayal Trauma workshop you will need to set up free 20 minute phone consultation with myself to confirm that the workshop is suitable for you.
Upcoming Betrayal Trauma Workshop:
January 26 & 27, 2019
If you would like to attend the Betrayal Trauma workshop but cannot due to a scheduling conflict, or you live outside of the Toronto area please contact me. If you have any questions regarding attending the workshop feel free to set up a free phone consultation.
How to Register
Please contact me via email or telephone if you are interested in attending the Betrayal Trauma workshop.