** At the present time, Jacqueline has a full caseload and is not able to accept new clients. **
My counselling career began by implementing addiction recovery programs for youth with Alberta Health Services. I was then given the opportunity to practice at a sex addiction and trauma recovery outpatient clinic for many years. It was there that my passion to understand and treat betrayal trauma took root.
That experience prompted me to complete a Master of Social Work degree and upon completion of that degree I was awarded a gold medal in research in the area of partners of sexually addicted individuals.
Over the years, I have practiced in various mental health settings including; ongoing private practice, outpatient treatment centers, community agencies, walk-in counseling services and post secondary educational communities.
It is with passion and commitment that I welcome the opportunity to continue to assist people with their recovery work with mental health issues and trauma.
- Wilfrid Laurier University, Masters of Social Work (M.S.W.) and Gold Medal Award Recipient
- University of Lethbridge, Addiction Counselling (B.H.Sc.)
- Woodgreen Community Services, Walk-In Counselling Volunteer
- Ontario College of Social Workers & Social Service Workers Registration No. 825311
- Canadian Professional Counsellors Association Registration No. 4043
- The Association of Partners of Sex Addicts Trauma Specialists Certified Clinical Partner Specialist
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing Basic Training
- International Institute for Trauma and Addiction Professionals Certified Partner Trauma Therapist